Getting Nervous.

Livewire
on 10/29/14 8:13 pm - Saint John, Canada
VSG on 02/18/15

I'm going to Moncton for my pre-op today. My surgery is November 21st. I supose some nerves are normal at this stage. I can't believe it's finally happening.

karasmom
on 10/30/14 2:27 am

Yay for you!!!!  You must be excited too.

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/14 4:48 am - Oromocto, Canada

My urgent was sept 23rd. I remember the nerves too. But I just stayed in the zone of remembering all the things I thought about in the six year journey.  That kept me from worrying too much.  You will get through it and we are all here for support and to answer any questions for you!

Ellie333
on 10/30/14 8:59 am - Canada

I signed my final papers on the 8th of August and still waiting on THE call, I must admit that I am getting impatient but when I hear that someone got their call I get excited/nervous all over again.  Dr. B is supposed to be the best, I will be thinking of you while I wait for my call, best of luck!

Ellie333
on 10/30/14 9:01 am - Canada
Livewire
on 10/30/14 10:04 am - Saint John, Canada
VSG on 02/18/15

It was a long day driving to Moncton, all the appointments and driving back to Saint John. I can't believe how amazing the whole bariatric team is. I know I'm in good hands. This message board is such a help. I told Rinette today she should come on here. I will keep everyone updated.

bigchris
on 10/30/14 10:07 am - Canada

the time is going to fly bye and soon you be on a new journey in life. Dr B is the best he changed my life for the best 125 pounds lighter and no more dietabetic pills for me.

Snapcracker
on 10/30/14 9:48 pm - Canada

I travel from St. Martins (1 hr outside of saint John past the airport) and I travel to Bathurst. Now that's a drive 5 hours. PS I meet with the anesthesiologist on November 13th at 9:45 UGGG That means a 3:30 wake up call on the road by 4am lol . BUT I WOULDN'T CHANGE IT FOR THE WORLD!! I understand you do it in Moncton but I'm wondering (I see allot of stuff from BIG CHRIS) does anyone have any idea when after you see the anesthesiologist that you have your surgery. Dr. Savoie said the end of November first of December BUT the ladies told me more like the first of January. 

kim_pei
on 11/5/14 12:15 pm - Canada

That is awesome...I signed my papers Sept 17 and am waiting for the call.  So I dont think mine is going to happen until March or so as he is only booked for 2 surgeries in December.

meldrap
on 11/5/14 7:45 pm

Kim, what doctor do you have?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1043 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1898 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1751 views
Facebook page