Scared

karasmom
on 1/9/15 3:47 am

Not many days left now! Have to be at the Bathurst hospital for 9:30 Monday morning.  I am beyond scared!!!  So many thoughts and questions running through my mind right now including "is this the right thing to do?" and "I wonder if I will regret this?". 

Tired, edgy and pretty sure I am going to lose my **** before the end of the weekend ;(

Mary C.
on 1/9/15 4:54 am - Glovertown, Canada

Hi Kara - sent you a personal message here on OH!  :)

Mary

canucksjnb
on 1/9/15 10:16 am - Canada

I wish you all the best on your surgery!  Im scheduled for Tuesday morning, and while Im a bit nervous, Im mostly excited to start a new chapter of my life. 

karasmom
on 1/9/15 7:50 pm

Good luck!!  Will you be in Bathurst or Moncton?

Butterfly81
on 1/9/15 10:18 pm

I understand that your scared:( I was too! I still am and it's done. I think it's because its new and we have to re learn eating and everything that goes with it. For the first day I was so sick I thought, why did I do this. But the person in the room wasn't sick at all and had the same surgery. I don't regret it I know once I heal it will be the greatest thing ever. Onward and upward! They are normal feelings my love. You can do this! 

canucksjnb
on 1/9/15 8:53 pm - Canada

Hi. Mine will be in Moncton

kim_pei
on 1/10/15 8:52 am - Canada

I will be in the same boat soon too.  Waiting for my surgery call anytime now.  I can tell you this...I will be scared to death too and hope a few on here can talk me down.  I have had the privilege of making friend over the past year with a few people who have had these surgeries and doing very well.  No matter how scared I am I will keep them my focus!   Best of luck and cant wait to hear how you do!

JJ3434
on 1/12/15 10:16 am - Canada

Hi Kim, I think you and my sister may have chatted before on here. Any word from Dr B on when your surgery might be? This waiting is tough

allyray
on 1/12/15 1:28 am

karasmom should be out of surgery now. I'm so excited to hear how she made out!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1047 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1903 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1755 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1753 views