Just A Couple of Months Till Surgery

zen4ever
on 5/28/17 3:06 am

I had my name in for both Dr. Savoie and Dr. Boisvert. I was referred to Dr. Savoie in March 2015 and a month or so later to Dr. Boisvert. I received my first call from Dr. Boisvert's office in Nov 2016. I have had my consultation with him, and was told I was a good candidate for the surgery. He said it would be done in 2-3 months, that was May 10th. I am looking for tips to help with stages 3 , 4 and 5. I already did the two week trial of stage 3, but any help that I can get would be greatly appreciated.

CrazyCatLady506
on 10/22/17 3:58 pm

Have you had the surgery? How was it?

kgoguen
on 11/1/17 8:32 am
VSG on 11/27/17

Hi I was just wondering if you were in the 4 hour session as me, when that other lady's husband passed out and my mother helped. I was sitting in the first row?

I called today my surgery is Nov 27, so excited.

I'm Kim by the way

(deactivated member)
on 11/7/17 5:54 am

Hi! I was in the same session as you also! Second row funky colored hair :)

No call as of yet, need to have some TSH levels balanced :(

kgoguen
on 11/7/17 6:11 am
VSG on 11/27/17

Oh that's awesome I didn't get either of your guys name I remembered the girl behind me said she was crazy cat lady....lol. I'm Kim by the way maybe we can text if we have any questions or suggestions my number is 860-0137. What is yours? It would be nice to keep in touch. What is the other girls name that was sitting next to you? I hope you get a call soon...im very excited and nervous seems so soon.

(deactivated member)
on 11/7/17 9:04 am

Message me your name on facebook will try to add you to me and CrazyCatLady convo :) She is staying on the lowlow for now so we are sticking to CrazyCatLady. I'm Stephanie Arsenault on facebook :)

I will only get a call once my thyroid levels are stable. Only getting it tested beginning of december. I pray to god they are stable I wanna join you girls on the loosers bench asap ! hehe.

kgoguen
on 11/7/17 9:33 am
VSG on 11/27/17

I hope that everything clears up soon for you. I have thyroid and it was a bugger....your not having your surgery with Dr savoie right isn't it with the girl? I don't have Facebook but I just got Taras number so I can text her. If you want we can text. Incase you have any questions or just to talk. 860-0137

(deactivated member)
on 11/7/17 12:02 pm

Yes it will be with Dre. Rousselle . I had Thyroid Cancer removed at the beginning of the year and have been having a hard time stabilizing it. If you want to chat with us you can still do it with Messenger you can dowload the app and it works with you phone number. :) I'll message you my number on here.

1Bren11
on 11/26/17 4:35 am

Hi kim . Was just reading the messages here and i see that i was in the 4 hour session with you ..my husband is who passed out..? .Tell your mom thanks so much , she jumped right in to help and that for sure calmed me down . I had my surgery on Nov 8.. I see your having yours done tomorrow . Good luck ..the Doc and nurses were all super nice to me .

Ps. See you on the walking trail .

(deactivated member)
on 11/27/17 6:32 am

I was also in the 4hrs session with you. I'm the only one left in the session to get surgery. Kim is going under today and the other lady came out of the hospital yesterday. Can't wait for my turn !!

How is your loss going ? Any issues with food ?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1047 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1903 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1755 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1753 views