New to NB, Already had Surgery, Looking for a Dr.

(deactivated member)
on 3/8/06 2:16 am - Quispamsis, Canada
paramedic
on 3/9/06 8:37 am - Coldbrook, Canada
Hi Tracey, Welcome back to the Maritimes. My name is Laurie Gagnon and I live in Nova Scotia. It has been very hard to get people talking on the NB and NS sites. There are a couple of people on the NS site you can try. I have been talking to a couple of people on the Ontario site and they seem to be very freindly. I myself is booked for the lap-band on May 12th in Ontario. Can't wait too start the journey to a new me. I have seen the before and after pictures that blow my mind . The changes are so fantastic Tracey there is a surgeon in Moncton. His name is Dr. Sylvan Beausolie. I would make sure you have a good family doctor who you can make understand your special needs, that is if there are any problems. There was a program in NS but I have heard that there is no more doctor doing wls. No one has opened any clinics thus far. Maybe some of these doctors should look into that idea because there alot of obese people out there that could use this kind of help. Again welcome back, bye for now Laurie
little_lamb
on 3/27/06 7:18 am - Moncton, Canada
Hey Tracy - thanks for sharing your story - you are a great inspriation. As you can see, it's harder to find people around here who have had the operation, although, by the size of the waiting list we know there are a bunch, but if we keep talking, hopefully more will join the website. I just got my approval and go for the 1 day session next week - I'm getting excited and hopefully, if the wait isn't too long, I'll have some pounds off for the summer.
clawrence
on 10/29/08 11:49 am - Fredericton, Canada
Hi,
Anyone hear how Tracey is doing...she is another couple of years out...and was really doing well.  She might like to come to the dinner as she mentions looking for a support group.

So, if anyone knows her, let her know.

Things are not so quiet on the NB site any more!  :)

DS Surgery June 2006,  Been fine every since.  Weight stays the same. Rarely remember I had surgery.....except for the daily vitamins.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1078 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1943 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1788 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1785 views