Approved

little_lamb
on 3/27/06 7:14 am - Moncton, Canada
Hey everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that I got my approval from medicare today........I go for the one day session next week......oh my - this is gonna happen and I am really stoked ;0)
head1955
on 3/27/06 10:51 am - Douglas, New Brunswick, Canada, NB
Good for you! i guess I should have read messages before I posted one to you. So, you been seeing the Dr even before approval from medicare? Great. That should make things happen for you now. I applied two years ago (medicare) they refused, I appealed a year ago and won my appeal. so I have been apprved for a year, just now seeing the Dr. I did see the Dr for the other appoinment a year and a half ago. Does this all sound like normal time spans? It is both exciting and scarey isn't it? To think we have a chance at normalcy (at least to look normal) LOL :>))
paramedic
on 3/28/06 10:48 am - Coldbrook, Canada
Hi Shelly. Congrats It think it is one of the biggest hurdles to get over. I wish I could be going to see Dr.B but the list is way too long The time will fly by before long you will be in the losers club Keep post to let us know how you are doing. Laurie
jenipou
on 4/3/06 11:14 am - Beresford, Canada
Hi I'm all new to this and wondering if you could share hou you went about sending your request to medicaire thanks and good luck with your journey!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1085 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1951 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1796 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1790 views