Just daydreaming....lol

masek77
on 3/13/06 8:55 am - Albemarle, NC
I was daydreaming about doing all the things I used to do years ago. Going hiking for MILES AND MILES. Going to a fossil site and digging all day for fossils. Prospecting for gold and spending all day lying face down in a creek all for a half gram of gold. I used to work 2nd shift and when I came home I would just go joggin for 3 or 4 miles at 2 am... Not that Im planning on becoming an athlete or anything but how much of these things can I actually do a year or so after having WLS? Id love to be able to take my kids to Carowinds or the Zoo and actually be able to keep up with them. To show them the places Ive found that are miles and miles from any road..., to get them interested in the same things I loved before I got so big I couldnt do any of it anymore...
Lisa L.
on 3/13/06 10:52 am - Winston Salem, NC
Hey Robert. I do a lot of daydreaming, too....about some of the same things. I cant wait to go camping and hiking again. I think it's great that you want to share all those things with your kids! Makes for good incentive to work out and build strength so you can do those things! I was just thinking about the Zoo earlier today. That's going to be one of my trips in the early fall. My surgery is April 18th so I am shooting for September to be walking all OVER the Zoo. Lisa L.
daisyb
on 3/13/06 11:38 am - Charlotte, NC
Hi Robert, Glad you are doing ok. I am glad your search seems to be coming along a little better for you. Take care and keep us posted. Pam
Amy J.
on 3/14/06 9:26 pm - NC
My dreams was to be a beautiful 135 lb. Woman. Well I am 8 months out and I have been throwing up for 8 months now. I have been in the hospital 3 times in that 8 months. I just got out again. Well my dreams went to poop. I look like a dried up sick crack head. I am 129 lbs. I have dark,dark places under my eyes. My face is all sunk it. I look like death warmed over. But I have faith in God. I know he will take care of me. And I will be that beautiful woman one day. God bless and keep your dreams and hopes. I know I am. God bless amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1604 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1297 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1633 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2666 views