Allison just got out of surgery...

jamey0509
on 3/13/06 10:39 pm - Charlotte, NC
Gavin said she did great...I'm sure he'll post more later, but wanted to let everyone know who is thinking of her that she is in recovery now
Samara
on 3/13/06 10:43 pm - New Bern, NC
Wow that was fast she must have gone in earlier than 8:30. Thoughts are with her and Gavin as she crosses over.......... Prayer sent their way. Charla
Krista L.
on 3/14/06 1:50 am - Charlotte, NC
Great!!! Glad to hear she is out and doing well...
Ro Smiley
on 3/14/06 1:58 am - Charlotte, NC
Hi Jamey, Thanks so much for posting on Allison. I have been thinking about her all morning. If you talk to her or to Gavin, please let them know they are in my thoughts and that I am hoping for a speedy recovery. Roberta
jamey0509
on 3/14/06 8:20 am - Charlotte, NC
Hi Roberta, Just talked to Allison on the phone and I passed along your well wishes and let her know you guys are thinking of her and she said thank you...she sounded wonderful!!! Jamey
Maureen M.
on 3/14/06 3:37 am - Shelby, NC
Message for Allison Welcome to the losing side. Take it really easy. Let yourself be pampered. Enjoy the ice chips -- they will be your absolute favorite the first few days and for me I still spend endless hours sipping iced water and crunching crushed ice. I will keep you in my prayers that these days go quickly and as pain free as possible for you. Before you know it, we will be i 'onederland' With love and many blessings, Maureen LNY 3/8/06
tigersmom
on 3/14/06 5:54 am - Kinston, NC
Glad to hear Allison done so Great! Take care, get plenty of sending our love and hugs your way. Perry W.
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1604 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1632 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2665 views