Where is everyone - Roll Call

Phenomenal Woman
on 3/15/06 9:25 pm - Eastern, NC
I can't believe that it is 8am and no one has posted anything yet. What is going on with the board? We need to stay active. I look forward to the daily greetings and WOW moments. Well I get off of my soap box now, I hope everyone is doing well this morning. Take care and have a good day. Missing ya'll Phenom
Lisa L.
on 3/15/06 9:29 pm - Winston Salem, NC
I'm sitting at work, Phenom...nothing exciting or WOW there. On a happier note....only 33 days til surgery! Lisa L.
Phenomenal Woman
on 3/15/06 9:38 pm - Eastern, NC
That is great Lisa. I hope you have a great day. Phenom
ANGIET
on 3/15/06 10:47 pm - Conover, NC
Good morning everyone. Slow getting on board today. Woke up with another terrible "sinus" issue. I just can't get rid of this mess and its driving me crazy! I have been awake since 3:30 with a kleenex stuffed up my nose. DRIP, DRIP, DRIP! I am sure you didn't need to know all that. I have walked the past couple of days in the wind, and I bet that is why I am sick again. I am going to Wal-Mart at lunch and buying something. I don't know what, but I am going to see what I can find. Maybe Claritin, or something else.. Anybody got any ideas, other than sticking my head in the sand until the pollen is gone. Hope everyone has a good Thursday. God bless! Angie
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1604 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1633 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2665 views