I played tennis last night:

Sandi0521
on 3/21/06 8:15 pm - Gastonia, NC
Can you believe it? I played tennis last night. I had so much fun. I joined the City Women's Tennis League. I haven't played in five years....I'm so excited, the ladies were so nice and fun. I can't wait until next week so I can do it again......1/2 lb from onderland.....Woo Hoo Ya'll take care.... Sandi
perryla
on 3/21/06 8:44 pm - Gastonia, NC
You go girl!!!! I think this definetely qualifies as a WOW! Keep up the good work and claim the life that you were meant to have. Larry
Samara
on 3/21/06 9:16 pm - New Bern, NC
Sandi, Wohooooooooooooo girllllllllllllllllllll congrats that is a great accomplishment. I am looking into taking dance lessons....... yes at 35 I want to boogie..........lol I am in onderland and loving it......... bought a pair of 14 jeans yesterday. Well actually 2 pairs. Hugs Charla
Nancy Hall
on 3/21/06 9:31 pm - Charlotte, NC
WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!!! That's great! Nancy
ANGIET
on 3/21/06 10:21 pm - Conover, NC
Good for you!! Tennis is hard work!! I am proud of you. Me, on the other hand will just stick to walking and Curves. Take Care. Love, Angie
lindansg
on 3/22/06 12:49 am - NC
Good for you. I remember the only time I ever played tennis I told the girl if you don't hit the ball right to me I am not going to play cause I sure couldn't run for the ball lol.
(deactivated member)
on 3/22/06 7:44 am
yeah!!! I know exactly how you feel. i start tennis next tuesday and can't wait!! i just know it will be more fun carrying less weight around!! keep it up! susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1604 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1633 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2665 views