HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE, REQUESTING PRAYER!

ANGIET
on 3/24/06 4:22 am - Conover, NC
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I have had a stressful day, but thank goodness its Friday. We all can do the Friday dance . I am late getting on the board today, but wanted to drop in and say hi and to ask everyone to remember my family in your prayers. My husbands company had a big layoff yesterday and guess who they got. Oh yes, and I know God will supply our needs, but need prayers also as we make all the necessary adjustments that we are faced with. He works in furniture and everyone knows, the furniture industry is not good. He has a job prospect, but it will be a cut in pay and he is not happy with that, but when the pickin's are slim, you don't pick. I'm sure you know what I mean. Just remember us in your prayers. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. God is good to us, more than we deserve. Love to all. Angie
perryla
on 3/24/06 4:42 am - Gastonia, NC
Angie I've said a prayer for your family and will continue to do so. Just remember that He will supply our needs. Larry
Maureen M.
on 3/24/06 4:55 am - Shelby, NC
Angie, You all will be in my prayers. And I thank God for blessing with a good attitude in light of a pending hardship. Don't forget to take really good care of yourself during this time of stress. Many blessings, Maureen
I Believe
on 3/24/06 12:31 pm - Bessemer City, NC
Hey Angie! I am so sorry to hear of your husband's layoff. I know what that is like. Michael has been through several of those in our marriage together. I am so thankful you are a christian and know that God will supply your needs, just ask and ye shall receive. I have you and yours in my prayers darling. If there is anything I can do just let me know! Much to you! Nancy
Sandi0521
on 3/24/06 8:23 pm - Gastonia, NC
Me too Angie, I'm saying a prayer for you guys. I hope it all works out...and I hope you have a great weekend... Sandi
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1604 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1298 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1633 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2666 views