Got my first Surgeon's apt.Fri

Dee L.
on 3/27/06 1:09 pm - Charlotte, NC
I hand delivered my packet to the Dr today before work at 1435 and at 1530 she called and was so impressed with my packet and how organized it was and complete.She the office manager said she had an opening with Dr Gersin at 0930 Fri Am.I was so excited to get in so quickly.I want to have surgery May 15th and at this rate I may.Insurance doesn't take long .That is good thing too.Some have found out in 48 hours .cool .Well I am finally on my road and go to the surgeon support group tomorrow night with my BF and he is going to the apt. Fri. with me.He wants to be part of every aspect I do .I am so grateful for his support.Dee
daisyb
on 3/27/06 1:57 pm - Charlotte, NC
Congratulations Diane!! Hope everything woprks out for you. I called my dr.office today and I guess it will be a liitle longer than I thought, but I guess that's part of the game!! Have a great day tomorrow!! Pam
perryla
on 3/27/06 9:01 pm - Gastonia, NC
Dee Congratulations on getting in so early. You are now on the roller coaster of WLS. I hope all goes well. Keep us posted on your progress. Larry
Lisa L.
on 3/27/06 9:28 pm - Winston Salem, NC
Congratulations, Dee! You've jumped through your very first hoop. Keep us updated on the progress! Lisa L.
jttaurus
on 3/28/06 9:24 am - Charlotte, NC
Congrats! That's great you have your BF's support. This is so important. I keep saying "we" went through weight loss surgery, because my husband went through every feeling and emotion with me. Only I have had the surgery though. Dh was able to lose his and maintain on his own. You've come to a great place for support. Jennifer
ladybugmom C.
on 3/29/06 4:47 am - Roanoke Rapids, NC
Hi Diane, Congrad's on getting an appt so fast. What insurance do you have? Mine is NC BCBS. My insurance is currently pending. Hopefully I will get approval soon. Things are looking up! I hope all goes well for you. I will say a prayer for both of us.
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 573 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1606 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1299 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1634 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2667 views