Is anyone from Asheville??

VickiH
on 3/28/06 5:07 am - Asheville, NC
I was just wondering if there's anyone here from my beautiful city, Asheville? My lap band surgery is scheduled for May 1st with Dr. Soosaar and I'd love to hear from any of his other patients? Heck, I'd love to hear from anyone who's had lap band. Advise. Comments. Do's and Don't's. Anything. I'm just a little scared!! Thanks a million, Vicki
Nancy_S
on 3/28/06 10:59 am - Candler, NC
Vicki, I am from Asheville as well! But that is about all I can say.........I had RNY in Hickory. I just wanted to say good luck. I hear Dr. Soosaar has a great reputation. Nancy
VickiH
on 3/29/06 4:42 am - Asheville, NC
Thank you, Nancy, for your well wishes. They mean a lot to me. Wishing you continued success! Vicki
Tiffany
on 3/28/06 12:08 pm - Fletcher, NC
Hi Vicki! I too am from Asheville and like Nancy, I had RNY surgery in Hickory with Dr. Cox. Don't know much about Dr. Soosaar either. Good luck with your upcoming procedure and let me know if I can help in any way! Tiffany
mms0725
on 3/28/06 12:33 pm - Tallahassee, FL
I'm close to Asheville, but had RNY surgery in Florida in 2002. Just wanted to wish you the best with your surgery. - Marcy
VickiH
on 3/29/06 4:41 am - Asheville, NC
Thanks Marcy, that means a lot. I appreciated your response and wishes for my surgery. I'm getting a little anxious!! Vicki
VickiH
on 3/29/06 4:41 am - Asheville, NC
Hi Tiffany, Thank you for your response and good wishes...this site is so wonderful. And thank you for your offer of future help...I just may be calling on you! Vicki
Ronda E.
on 2/6/07 2:05 am - Tustin Ranch, CA
Karen-- As you know it takes 6-8 weeks to get the first issue. Please contact Annie at [email protected] and give her your full name, address, email address and subscription number and she will look up the status. Ronda
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1604 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1633 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2665 views