My first WOW day :)

A.D.
on 3/30/06 8:51 am - Matthews, NC, NC
I went back to work a couple days ago from my surgery , and since I only told a few selected of my friends at work about my choice to have the RNY ( office of over 300 ), I was so please while covering for one of our receptionst today so many people said to me "wow you look so pretty today, your vacation really looks like it did you right " , or " have you changed makeup , you face looks so much different" , I had one person ask me , where did you get that tan " ???? I just smiled and said thanks ,,, I am almost 40 pounds down since March 2nd . Heeheeheee, My little secret----- WLS ROCKS
librarygrrl
on 3/30/06 8:58 am - Greensboro, NC
Yea! Congratulations! I love that "tan" comment! That's too funny.
daisyb
on 3/30/06 10:44 am - Charlotte, NC
Allison, How cool for you. Glad to see you back on the board.You were missed!!! Love,Pam
Lisa L.
on 3/30/06 10:55 am - Winston Salem, NC
Hee! I bet you are loving this! When my boss had her WLS, she went through the same thing. There were a few of us who knew where she had disappeared to for those two weeks, but most of the building just thought she had taken a vacation. For weeks after she got back, I heard people talking about her. When the weight started just melting off, people finally figured it out. Lisa L.
I Believe
on 3/30/06 12:30 pm - Bessemer City, NC
Hey Allison! Congrats on your "WOW" moment..it will only get better from here on out! So, strap in tight, hold on and enjoy the ride...the first 6 months are your best opportunity to lose so take full advantage of them! Take care! Nancy
aamy2angels
on 3/30/06 7:33 pm - Charlotte, NC
: Congrats Allison, Isn't it funny how sometimes people see past the "weight loss" and think it is everything but that. What a WOW moment. I can't wait to see you. Do we know when the next meeting will be? Have a great day and weekend and say hello to Gavin. Love, Pat
jamey0509
on 3/30/06 9:50 pm - Charlotte, NC
YOU GO WOMAN...I'm so happy for you!!!!!! Definitely want to walk on Saturday...I might go to some yard sales w/ parents in the morning if it doesn't rain...call me and let me know what time. We need to have a meeting soon. Let's plan on while we're walking.
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 605 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1637 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1320 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1666 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2699 views