I AM SO MAD I COULD SCREAM!!!!!!!!

I Believe
on 3/30/06 12:37 pm - Bessemer City, NC
Gotcha!...that is one way to catch your attention....no really I just have a major "WOW" moment to share.....drum roll please.... I am no longer obese! I am now just overweight. I updated my weight on my profile and I just about feel over! Thank the Lord for this marvelous tool! I never thought I would see this day again! Just had to share my moment and do a bit of a and up and down some! Hope you all have a wonderful night and rest well! & Nancy 5'8" 320/196/170(surgeon goal)*(150 my ultimate goal)
lindansg
on 3/30/06 12:47 pm - NC
You got my attention girl. Way to go. I can't wait to reacj my goal
I Believe
on 3/30/06 1:02 pm - Bessemer City, NC
Thanks Linda! I am so happy about this step, not to goal, still aways from that, but no longer obese! Take care! Nancy
wooddell
on 3/30/06 4:50 pm - Wilmington, NC
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I've got 3 goals in mind for me: 182 (only 2 lbs away) and I will have lost 100 lbs; 163 and I'll be where you are, just overweight and not obese; 145 which is my goal...doctor's goal is 160... if you can do it, maybe I can do it too! I've been a tiny bit discouraged since in the last 3 weeks, I've only lost 3 lbs, but at least I'm still losing. Thanks for giving me something to cheer about this morning! Pam 5'2" 282/**184**/145
I Believe
on 3/30/06 10:35 pm - Bessemer City, NC
Hey Pam! You go girly! You are doing so great...almost at the century point...major milestone! ...and yes our weight does start to slow down after the first 6 months, have to make us all work harder! You have a great day! Nancy
aamy2angels
on 3/30/06 7:02 pm - Charlotte, NC
Way to go Nancy, You got my attention!!!!!!! Keep up the great work. I can't wait to start my journey. Pat
I Believe
on 3/30/06 10:37 pm - Bessemer City, NC
Thank you Pat...it has not been the easiest road to follow, but a wonderful one....I know your day will be here before you know it and we wil be and for you as you do your own happy at your short term and long term goals and milestones! Nancy
Sandi0521
on 3/30/06 8:04 pm - Gastonia, NC
I'm so proud of you....You go baby.....Can't wait to see you on Monday.... Sandi
I Believe
on 3/30/06 10:38 pm - Bessemer City, NC
Thanks Sandi! I am pretty about it myself...been doing some happy moves around....looking forward to seeing you on Monday! you! Nancy
perryla
on 3/30/06 8:44 pm - Gastonia, NC
Nancy Yahoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember that milestone well. Isn't it great? You are doing an awesome job. How's Michael doing? I do hope he will come Monday night. Larry
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 605 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1637 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1320 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1666 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2699 views