GOOD FRIDAY MORNING NC

aamy2angels
on 3/30/06 6:47 pm - Charlotte, NC
Good morning everyone, I have been lurking for a while, sorry, but I have been keeping up with you all. I hope to get back to my Dr. and get my packet submitted soon. I just have to wait untill things get a little more settled at home. Things have been crazy. Then I hope things move quickly. I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend. Pat PS I can't believe I beat Gavin to Roll call!!!!!
english
on 3/30/06 7:33 pm - Matthews, NC
Pat, you suck!!!!! lol.................. glad to see you back with us instead of lurking.... I would have been here earlier but work comes first. You will have to keep us updated Pat........... Hope all in WLS world have a great and losing weekend. Gavin.
aamy2angels
on 3/30/06 7:35 pm - Charlotte, NC
Good morning Gavin, I hope all is well with you and Allison. Have a wonderful weekend!!!! Pat
A.D.
on 3/30/06 7:45 pm - Matthews, NC, NC
Hello Pat, I was just thinking about you I was thinking about a long walk at Frances Beatty Park ( SP ? ) , near you, hoping to pull Jamey along , wanna come ? Say tomorrow afternoon ?? Or whenever you Gals can. I will bring a bottle of water and two Pugs ( along with pooper scooper baggies ) ... Thinking of you Allison
english
on 3/30/06 7:50 pm - Matthews, NC
And i can do yard work!!!
Lisa L.
on 3/30/06 9:24 pm - Winston Salem, NC
And Allison can bring you home little pooper scooper bags full of fertilizer! Lisa L.
aamy2angels
on 3/30/06 8:13 pm - Charlotte, NC
Good Morning Friend, I hope you are doing well. It sounds like you are. I would love to take you up on the offer. Although I am not sure I can keep up with you and Jamey. Call and let me know what time, the afternoon is great for me. Have a great Friday!!!!!! Pat
perryla
on 3/30/06 8:46 pm - Gastonia, NC
Good morning Pat and everyone else. Isn't this weather fantastic? I hope I get something accomplished this weekend. Anything...just something. Larry
aamy2angels
on 3/30/06 8:57 pm - Charlotte, NC
GOOD MORNING Larry, The weather has been wonderful, although I think I heard it is suppose to rain sometime soon. Hopefully not Sat. I hope to take a walk with some friends. Have a great day. Pat
A.D.
on 3/30/06 9:11 pm - Matthews, NC, NC
Pat, I am a slow walker ..... you will be able to keep up with me no problem. I have a club foot so it really slows me down when walking, now Jamey , I don't know if she is a fast one or not. By the way, wonder where the Jamey is ???? hummm Hope you all have a great day The Pug's Momma
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 593 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1630 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1314 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1658 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2690 views