GASTONIA SUPPORT MEETING TONIGHT..DON'T FORGET!

I Believe
on 4/2/06 2:49 pm - Bessemer City, NC
Hello Everyone! I just wanted to remind you that we will be having our monthly meeting for April tonight, Monday, April 3, at 6pm...5:45 pm for meet and greet. Everyone is welcome, pre-op, post-op, and those just interested in Weight Loss Surgery. This month's meeting will be led by Rita Haas (Thanks Rita ) and I am sure she will have a great meeting for us, so don't miss it. Don't forget, we now meet at the #1 Fire Station in Gastonia, NC at 294 N. Myrtle School Road. If you plan on attending please email me so I can have a running list, and also, in your email, please send your birthday and surgery date so I can make sure I have my records up to date. Spring is here and it is time for all of those of you who have not been attending to "spring forth" like the lovely flowers and join us! Here are the people I show as responding they are coming, or will try to come to the meeting, if your name is not below, please email me asap so I will know to add your name to the list! If you are on the list there is no need to respond again unless you want to be removed as not coming. Nancy Eaker-Postop Michael Eaker-Postop Rita Haas-Postop Linda Haas-Postop Clytie Robinson-Postop Sandi Edwards-Postop Dollie Edwards-Guest Larry Perry-Postop Jimmie Perry-Guest Jeff Williams-Postop Gwen Burleson-Postop George Sperry-Postop Roberta Sperry-Postop Angie Travis-Postop (?) Maureen McGee-Postop Frances Foxworth-Postop Gloria Philbeck-Postop Sandy Hunt-Guest Toni Putman-Postop Carly Ford-Postop Melissa Thomas-Postop Nancy Hall-Postop Tina Langer-Postop Tiana Langer-Guest Chris Abernathy-Guest Leslie Houser-Postop Jennifer Lowder-Postop Sarah Spain-Postop Isabella Spain-Guest Melissa Smith-Ledford-Preop David Ledford-Guest Jamey Wells-Postop Melissa Boyter-Postop (?) Rachel Horton-Preop (?) Hope you all can make it..looks like a great night tonight! Much Nancy
Gloria P.
on 4/2/06 10:23 pm - Cherryville, NC
Nancy, What is the best way to get there from the Waco/Cherryville area? I can come up 74 or 321. I tried Mapquest and it didn't help. Thanks, Gloria
I Believe
on 4/3/06 3:21 am - Bessemer City, NC
Hey! Sent you an email! See you tonight! Nancy
TONIGIRL
on 4/2/06 11:09 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
WOW; If all these people come....We will have a full house>! See you tonight.... Love ToniGirl
Nancy Hall
on 4/2/06 11:32 pm - Charlotte, NC
I can't wait to meet you!!!!!! Nancy
TONIGIRL
on 4/3/06 2:14 am - Kings Mountain, NC
ME TOO! I AM SOOO EXCITED! ToniGirl
I Believe
on 4/3/06 3:22 am - Bessemer City, NC
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 593 views