Seat belts

debsjoy
on 4/3/06 9:25 am - Marshville, NC
Hi Every one, I'm going next week to my first seminar, hoping that I will be able to find a doctor to help me, I still plan on seeing the doctor in Mount Holly if I can't fine one near home, but I have a question, and it would be so embarrassing to ask any one else but coming to this message board has helped me a lot I sit and read all your post and have felt such a bond, but my seat belt is getting where I can't fasten it, and I don't know if you can get extensions for a seat belt or what does a person do for this? Has any one of you had this problem, please let me know for I don't want to stay at home and don't want to get a ticket for not having my seat belt on, or be in an accident and get hurt. So if any one knows how to solve my problem other than losing weight over night, LOL please let me know. Thanks
wooddell
on 4/3/06 11:05 am - Wilmington, NC
YES you can get a seat belt extension. Go on eBay.
PirateGirl
on 4/3/06 12:16 pm - Benson, NC
I ran into this problem several years ago with my camaro. I called the dealership and they ordered them for me...no charge! I was told this was standard procedure.
Cinderellen
on 4/3/06 9:53 pm - Winterville, NC
The dealer is required by law to offer seat belt extensions for free for your car. It doesn't matter how old it is. At least that's what my dealership told me. Good Luck. ~Ellen
Brandi Herrington
on 4/20/06 7:27 am - Starkville, MS
You go girl!!!!!!!!!! You looked awesome the other day. I'm so happy for you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 604 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1636 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1319 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1665 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2698 views