Good Morning....

Sandi0521
on 4/3/06 9:40 pm - Gastonia, NC
Isn't this a lovely day, I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open. I'm still sleepy. Its funny how I want to sleep in on a work day, but can't sleep late at all on the weekend....Something's not right about that...I'm still having trouble with my pouch..I'm 8 weeks post op and for some strange reason, everything I put in my pouch makes me feel kinda queasy and I feel bad...Other times I've been dumping some..I'll be glad when I get through this healing part, and I can become one with my pouch......I hope everyone has a wonderful day.....Bless you all...Sandi Note: Larry I'm posting, where are you...............?
ANGIET
on 4/3/06 9:52 pm - Conover, NC
Hey Sandi, don't get discouraged, it will pass. I know its hard to imagine living and being able to eat and not get sick, but it will happen. One of the things my dietician told me that helped some people through this time was to take extra Thiamin?(I think thats how you spell it). Anyway its a B vitamin. I did and it did help some. I didn't even think to tell you that last night. Also I wanted to tell you that I have some info that I can fax to you on your diet that might help you. Just let me know. Talk to you later. Angie
Sandi0521
on 4/3/06 10:25 pm - Gastonia, NC
Thanks Larry, I don't think so. Because it doesn't matter what I eat or drink, I get this sick feeling..So I'm taking it easy now, just light things, and I'm eating a little at a time. I'm trying to let my poor little pouch rest. But I'm ok, just take my time and roll with it....Thanks, have a good day... Sandi
jamey0509
on 4/3/06 11:38 pm - Charlotte, NC
Hi Sandi, Hope you're feeling better soon. I have the same problem...can hardly get out of bed on workdays, but I'm ready to get up and go on the weekends...even when I want to roll over and sleep... Jamey
Nancy Hall
on 4/4/06 1:59 am - Charlotte, NC
Hang in there, Sandi! I'm 4 months out and I still have good days and bad days. I think it's just one of those things. Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 593 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1630 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1314 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1658 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2690 views