Hey everyone!!

ANGIET
on 4/3/06 10:00 pm - Conover, NC
It was good to see everyone last night. Rita had a wonderful meeting. I applaude her. I don't like to get up in front of people, but she was a pro. It just amazes me at how much people change in a matter of weeks. I think with the warm weather upon us, we will be changing even more with all the out door activities. It was good driving home last night and it not being dark. I am a scariedy cat. It amazes me at how dead 321 is going toward Hickory. There are no cars hardly at all at night. I guess everyone is either in Gastonia or in Hickory. Well got to run. Take Care everyone and God Bless. Angie
perryla
on 4/3/06 10:12 pm - Gastonia, NC
Good morning Angie You are so right!!!! Everyone looked marvelous. I always like to tease people and give out the most changed award from month to month. This month I think the most changed award will be a tie. The award goes to Nancy Eaker and Roberta Sperry. Congratulations Ladies. Jimmie made the comment last night that Auntie Em doesn't even look like she ever needed the surgery, must less have loss 170-180 pounds. I also want to say a big first time welcome to Nancy from Charlotte. Also, welcome to our new pre-ops. It is so exciting to have new faces join our crowd. We all look forward to Tonigirl leading our meeting next month. Take care. Larry
aamy2angels
on 4/3/06 11:39 pm - Charlotte, NC
Good Morning Angie, I am so sorry that I missed the Gastonia meeting last night . I was not feeling well with a sinus infection but I will be there next month. I really want to meet all of the people from the board that I get great advice from. I know it was a great meeting. I want to start before my surgery and find as much information as I can Everyone have a wonderful day with this beautiful weather. Pat
jamey0509
on 4/3/06 11:40 pm - Charlotte, NC
I hate I wasn't able to come to your meeting last night...I'm going to make an effort next month...I usually leave work at 5:15 or so and I knew trying to get all the way across town in 5:00 traffic to make it by 6:00 was pointless. I would love to be able to see everyone face to face.
Nancy Hall
on 4/4/06 2:02 am - Charlotte, NC
I JUST LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!!!!!! Everyone in the Gastonia group is FANTASTIC!!!!!! It was great meeting folks that I've talked to so many times. It was especially great meeting my angel, ToniGirl!!!!!! I plan to be there next month! Take care! Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 593 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1630 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1314 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1658 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2690 views