Anyone going to the Boogie and Splash event?

jamey0509
on 4/3/06 11:30 pm - Charlotte, NC
I'm interested in this...it sounds like a ton of fun...and the cost is very reasonable at $95 for the registration...meals included. Anyone else thinking of going or have you gone in the past?
wendyc
on 4/4/06 2:35 am - Conover, NC
Sorry to be so dumb, but what is the Boogie and Splash event? Thanks, Wendy
jamey0509
on 4/4/06 3:47 am - Charlotte, NC
There are a couple of posts about it below mine...see David@Goal and Tinkerbell's posts...I emailed David for the registration info yesterday and it is a weekend of music and tours of Richmond for those interested in WLS or people who've had it...at least that is my take on it. I grew up outside Richmond so I thought it would be fun to go. Let me know if you are interested and I'll forward you the email.
wendyc
on 4/4/06 6:22 am - Conover, NC
Yes, please forward the email to me @ [email protected]. Thanks, Wendy
I Believe
on 4/4/06 5:32 am - Bessemer City, NC
Hey Jamey! I sent an email to David to see if we came as a large group if we would get any discounts, etc...I will let you all know as soon as I find out. Nancy
Cinderellen
on 4/4/06 6:04 am - Winterville, NC
Hi Misty. I went to the Winter Ball they held at David's hotel in January. They are a fun bunch of people. I learned alot, so did my husband. The hotel is nice, and it's convenient, right off of 95. It's got a nice courtyard pool. David and Natalie put on a nice event in January, I would look for this one to be great too. That being said, I'm not sure I'm going to this one. It just doesn't fit into my schedule with my son in baseball and football at that time. I would bet that anyone that went would love it. If you want to get to know them more, visit the VA boards. There are great people there too. ~Ellen
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 605 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1637 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1320 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1666 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2699 views