I am just waiting for insurance

Dee L.
on 4/3/06 11:43 pm - Charlotte, NC
I had my first Dr. apt last Fri. am going to the nutrionist today and then they are going to submit it to Medcost.They told me they have never had any one in less than a week .File for insurance.I had 8 Drs. letters ,reports, blood work and all the test they would have ordered .I had them finished already.I told the Dr. What I wanted in my PCA pump and what I wanted to come home with and also in the hospital after the pump was removed.He told me he wished everyone made his life this easy.I even get to auto donate my blood.I am so excited and I have lost 25 lbs so far to get under the 50 BMI for my hosp. cut off.I have been losing along with my support person, my boy friend and even he is coming on here.I am so proud of him and his effort to do good too.He is losing right along with me.I am blessed in so many ways to have a man be right by my side.Many of you may have that but for 26 yrs I was married to a man who could care less and never knew what I weighed and also hated fat people like me.My boyfriend knows me in and out and every pound I lose and all my measurments.It is such a healing and wonderful feeling.I must have done something right to deserve him and to have this oppertunity to have the chance to have a second chance in life.Thanks for all your support.I will keep you posted.Dee
aamy2angels
on 4/3/06 11:55 pm - Charlotte, NC
Good Morning Dee, I can't believe you got it in so quickly. I bet Justine can't believe it either!!! I just sent you an email. I know how wonderful it is to have a supportive significant other. My husband is so helpful and understanding. Have a great day!!! Pat
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 604 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1636 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1319 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1665 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2698 views