Thirsty Thursday Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 3/30/11 6:21 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hey all,

I woke up this morning and there were about 2" of snow on the ground. NOOOOOO!!!  It's supposed to be Spring!!!

Ok, we are getting closer to move day.  Looks like I will be down there by April 15!  Can't wait!!!  Just to be in our old house again will be special.

Today is audiologist and a friend coming to claim some plants.  I'm going to put her to work teehee.  Got a dog sitter for Saturday night so I can enjoy the concert.

So, tell me about your day.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

kilmarlic
on 3/30/11 11:45 pm - powells point, NC
I'm right there with you on wishing for Spring. Actually on my ride to work this morning I was looking forward to summer time and being able to go swimming. I want to go take a few water aerobics classes and then use what I've learned on my own. Ahhhh daydreams of sunshine but they included exercise....Who is this strange creature that inhabits my body?

Not a lot planned for today - just working then home. It's rainy and windy here. Typical for a Northeaster'. March is certainly going out like a lion.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
- Iris

Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.

Highest      Surgery    Lowest      Current                                                                 

314.5          294          208        258.4

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 581 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1616 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1305 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1645 views
NC Forum