Pre Op testing done.

stratos273
on 4/26/11 2:55 am - Tar Heel, NC
Hey guys and ladies. Thought I would keep in touch with everyone with my process. I have finished all of my pre op testing as of yesterday. Nothing was really bad except that nasty powered shake for the upper GI, and man does it weigh heavy in the stomache. I have my appointment with Gastro. Thursday afternoon. I am asumming they will give me the overlook to all the tests. Feeling pretty good so far on how things are going. Thaks for reading my post. Any advise you have would be gratefull. Tommy
avidreader
on 4/26/11 3:05 am - Cary, NC
You are getting the worst things out of the way now!!!  I thought all the preop testing was worse than the surgery - surgery with Dr. Enochs was a breeze - he is a great surgeon.

Highest/Surgery/Current/Goal
250/241/139.5/125
I have a new philosophy, I'm only going to dread one day at a time.  Charlie Brown
stratos273
on 4/28/11 10:24 pm - Tar Heel, NC
I had my Gast. visit yesterday. Everything looked great so he cleared me for WLS. But the sleep study called me back and I have to go for a 2nd study Saturday night with the CPAP. No figure, but I figured that was going to happen. It is kind of like going to the Barber Shop and asking him if you need a hair cut., you already know what he is going to tell you. But it is all good. If it will help me out in the future lets get it done. Hopefully they will get everything together and get it to the insurance pretty soon. I will keep you posted. Thanks Tommy
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 589 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1626 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1311 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1655 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2684 views