***Jennytmitch***

stratos273
on 5/4/11 9:47 pm - Tar Heel, NC
Jenny I know you had surgery Monday morning. Have not heard anything from you since, Hope everything went well. Keeping you in our prayers. Let us know how you are doing and how everything went. As anyone heard from her? 
sylvan
on 5/5/11 6:40 am
I heard from her yesterday.  She is back at home and seems to be doing well.  Walking and sipping.

Barbara C.
on 5/5/11 6:50 am - Raleigh, NC
Thanks for letting us know how she's doing. If you talk with her, please give her our best wishes.

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

rkcarrara
on 5/6/11 7:58 am
I'm glad you were able to talk to her.  I was wondering how everything went for her.

jennytmitch
on 5/7/11 11:35 am - NC
Sorry Guys.  I've only been briefly checking in with my phone.  It's too hard to post and read on it, so I haven't really been on.

I'm doing pretty good.  Still really sore and in a little pain.  Trying to sip, sip, sip, but everything hurts going down.  Still doing my clear liquids.  I am hopeful that when I can move to full liquids it will be much better.  Things are getting better everyday.

They had problems with my gall bladder.  It took as long to get it out as it did to do the bypass.  I had multiple stones, one really large, golf ball size or larger, and was really inflamed and had inflamed a lot of the tissue around it.  Evidently you can have scar tissue even if you haven't had surgery in that area.  Who knew.  I am just glad they were able to get it out.  

I have 6 holes in my belly.  I will tell you the drain was weird coming out, but it did hurt too.  Don't let them tell you it doesn't.  But it doesn't last very long. 

I should be online more often now.  So if anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Becca20015
on 5/8/11 10:14 am
Yay! Jenny, glad all went well and you are back on. 
avidreader
on 5/9/11 8:40 am - Cary, NC
Glad you are feeling better - and my drain hurt, too.  Almost felt like it had adhered inside.  But, it only lasted a few minutes then was over. 

Highest/Surgery/Current/Goal
250/241/139.5/125
I have a new philosophy, I'm only going to dread one day at a time.  Charlie Brown
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 585 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1624 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1308 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1651 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2682 views