TGIF Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 3/29/12 9:31 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all,

Well, I had to rush into work to get things done.  It is always hard coming off of a 10 hour shift to have to show up at 7am the next day.

I wish I was a good sales person.  I struggled with Amway, Mary Kay and all the other things I have tried.  I just don't know what I am lacking.

Anyway, today is work, pay bills, store, recycling and that is it me thinks.

What about you?

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

redhotengine1
on 3/30/12 3:51 am - Clayton, NC
Today is exercise, homework and spending some time with the hubby before I leave him for the weekend.

I know what you mean about sales. I tried my hand at Mary Kary and Herbalife convinced by my mentor that I could make a mint. I know part of my problem is telling people to shell out lots of money for something they could get less expensively. I did not like imposing myself on them. With that said, I did great at reservation sales but I think it was because people came to me instead of me having to ask all my friends and their friends.

I'm going to Va Beach this weekend to spend time with old college friends, most of whom I have not seen in 26 years! yikes! Haven't seen the girl I'm staying with since last April. While she's seen pictures of me on Facebook, I think she and her husband are going to be shocked by the amount of weight I've lost since then.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Come visit my blog...www.losingmyinhibitions.wordpress.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 656 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1707 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1370 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1724 views