September Chat Thread

tbl2008
on 9/4/12 12:19 pm - Greenville, NC
I wanted to wait a couple days in case someone else wanted to start the September thread. Glad I can help out and get another one started.

Welcome to September! Looks warm and sunny out my window this afternoon. I hope you had a nice holiday and made some healthy choices. We went to Smithfield and had fun shopping and hanging out. I was worried about my eating but today's weigh in went very well thanks to the hotel gym haha! How's it going today??
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
tbl2008
on 9/5/12 6:01 am - Greenville, NC
Do you ever look at the scale and get shocked by what you see, in a good way? That's been me today and for the past week. I know I'm working really hard but its mind blowing to really see the scale move on down. I'm single digits (9lbs) away from my next goal of 199!
zlynnc
on 9/6/12 9:09 am - BEAUFORT, NC
Keep up the Great Work!  Your getting close to Oneder Land!  Finally took a few days off...needed it.  Didn't get to the beach even though I live here...Just so much at home that needs taken care of.

Beginning weight: 284  
Surgery weight: 251
Current weight: 149

zlynnc
on 9/10/12 10:26 am - BEAUFORT, NC
Such a Beautiful day for Walking!  Finally no Rain, no heat.  I hope it stays this way for a long time!

Beginning weight: 284  
Surgery weight: 251
Current weight: 149

tbl2008
on 9/12/12 10:01 am - Greenville, NC
On September 10, 2012 at 5:26 PM Pacific Time, zlynnc wrote:
Such a Beautiful day for Walking!  Finally no Rain, no heat.  I hope it stays this way for a long time!
I couldn't agree MORE! It's heavenly outside!! We went to the park yesterday. I loved it! I just opened all the windows in the house. The fresh air feels so gooooood!
tbl2008
on 9/12/12 10:05 am - Greenville, NC
I've been so busy the past week. Due to a fluke thing at my jobs (it happens twice a year) I'm working 8 days in a row! I'm a stay at home mom! lol! I have today and tomorrow of work then I'll get a little break over the weekend. I'll be so happy! Thankfully I've been eating really well and going the gym. Today my throat was so sore. No fever so I pushed on and made sure I cleaned my machines and used lots of hand sanitizer. I don't want to get anyone sick, if I am sick.

Just got back from Walmart. Bought two new outfits to workout in and nicer tops that I can go out shopping in afterwords or just run to the grocery store and not look like a total mess. Feels so good to buy a size smaller today.
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 577 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1608 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1302 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1637 views
NC Forum