October Chat Thread!

tbl2008
on 10/1/12 12:49 am - Greenville, NC
Wow, October already!? How's it going for you this month? Any plans? Any fitness or WL goals?

My mom is coming for a visit this month- we are all very excited! My DD turns three years old and its going to be a great party this year. I think we might even go out to the beach and stay at a place with a indoor pool. I love the ocean so much!

My weight loss goals for this month is to drop below 200lbs for the first time in over 10 years. I'm really excited to see 199 on my scale this month. I'm getting So Close!! lol!

What's new with you?
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
zlynnc
on 10/3/12 3:03 am - BEAUFORT, NC
The Ocean is still warm this time of year and it is always so nice and the sunsets this time of year are Beautiful...The NC Seafood Festival is going on here this weekend and it is a Holiday weekend also.  It is suppose to cool off alot next week!  No real Plans this weekend.

Beginning weight: 284  
Surgery weight: 251
Current weight: 149

tbl2008
on 10/14/12 10:31 am - Greenville, NC
How was the seafood festival?? Looks like lots of fun! We went to the New Bern Mum fest last weekend and really enjoyed it. We go every year and take family pics. I think this was the busiest year I've ever seen out there!! You still working two jobs?
zlynnc
on 10/18/12 2:42 am - BEAUFORT, NC
Yep still working two jobs!  The Seafood festival was PACKED!  Beautiful weather.  It has been so nice here.  Could even see your breath yesterday morning.  It is warming up today.  All the Yachts have pulled out as of yesterday and once again I missed my chance of going south with one!  It is so nice to walk out of this Bank after work and go across the street to a Resteraunt and have a drink and maybe stay long enough to watch a Beautiful Sunset in peace....It has gotten very quite here.  So pretty here this time of year.  So bless to be here. Just with I could get some time off to enjoy it.  My husband builds and things just haven't been as great as the media oddly is saying it is...Normally any way in an election year things slow up before a 4 year election year.  Oddly its just booming in new house growth, unemployement down.....wow...wonder were that is cause it isn't here.

tbl2008
on 10/16/12 4:16 am - Greenville, NC
I'm sure it's quiet in here because the weather is so amazing this month! I love it!

I have some family coming to visit this weekend and won't be checking in as much. Trying to figure out how to keep healthy while going out and having fun at the same time. I'm hitting the gym every single day until they get here. Hope to only miss a couple days while they are here. I need all the luck you can send! I'm so ready to be under 200lbs. My new date for that goal is first week of November. I'm getting so close but keep having set backs.
zlynnc
on 10/18/12 2:43 am - BEAUFORT, NC
Are we getting close to the 199 pound marker yet??  It gets hard now that candy season is upon us.

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 575 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1608 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1301 views
Raleigh area doctors