Plastics

Becca20015
on 11/5/13 4:23 am

Hi!  I am not on as much as use to be but I am thinking of having a tummy tuck and wanted to know if any of you had one and what surgeon did you use.  I'm still doing research as to everything I may want to have done but for sure a tummy tuck and possibly have my breast done.   Thanks in advance.

PetHairMagnet
on 11/7/13 10:48 am, edited 11/19/13 8:07 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

Have you talked to Dr. Ferrari? He is in Charlotte and very experienced with WLS patients!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

angeleigh
on 11/10/13 1:25 am - angier, NC
RNY on 09/17/12

This Wednesday at the support group meeting at Wake Med Cary is a plastic surgeon for the guest speaker. Its from 630-8pm.

Our guest speaker for WED night is Dr. Bo Hannah who is a Plastic Surgeon in Cary.  His office is right across from the hospital. He will have a PowerPoint presentation whi*****ludes some before and after pictures.  No matter where you are on your weight loss journey, this may be something you are interested in now or in the future.  Dr. Hannah really takes his time with patients.  He is very open about pricing and discusses issues to consider.

The meeting will be on WED NOV 13th @ 6:30 p.m. in the WakeMED conference center inside of the hospital in Cary.

Follow me on Pinterest!  SW/254 HW/276 CW/142  

Pictures: Pre-op, 1 year post op, 2 years post op.

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1603 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1632 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2664 views