Off Topic- Donations

smtr38
on 4/1/11 9:45 am - middleton, NH
Hi OH friends and family!  I am soliciting any monetary donations for my Boston Avon Walk for Breat Cancer on May 14th-15th.  Any dollar amount will help me reach my goal for being in it to end it!  I would not normally post on here, but I know that we all are here to support each other in our WLS journeys and other endeavours.  I first decided to do the walk in support of the many breast cancer survivors in my own family/friend circle and those that were not as fortunate.  I am doing this secondly, to help myself maintain the healthy lifestyle that I forced my body to adhere to last September by having RNY!  IT will be a big accomplishment for me to finish the 40 mile walk and I would like to make the most of it by raising as much money as possible.  Anyone who makes any donation to my walker fund will also be entered into a raffle for a queen sized rag quilt I am finishing up.  I will post a link for pictures when I am done with the border.  The drawing will be held on Friday May 20th.  Here is the link to my personal fundarising page.  All the money goes directly to the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer and is 100% tax deductible.

http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR/Walk/Boston?px=583780 4&pg=personal&fr_id=2020

Thank you all for your continued support and to those who have already donated!

Becca

Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 447 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 780 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1539 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 5010 views