Moving into the area in the fall....

Starlight9763
on 6/7/11 4:18 am - NC
Hello!  My new husband and I are looking at moving into the Derry/Salem area this fall.  I just wanted to check out OH for NH to see what everyone was talking about and to see if I can make any new connections.  Will eventually need a doctor and support group but first I need a job and a place to rent (priorities right!).  My husband grew up in the area but hasn't been there in about 20 years so it will be a change to him as well.  If anyone would like to say Hi or have any thoughts on places to look for rental (have a dog and cat) please don't hesitate to contact me.  I am looking forward to making new friends and getting back onto my weight loss journey.  Have been slacking and put back on some weight!  Need to revisit this site!!  Take good care and have a great day!  Sharon
Sookie77
on 6/8/11 10:18 am - Milton, NH
I just wanted to say welcome, I am not in that area, so I am not sure about work, or apts or housing.  I hope you find our little group enjoyable.  I know Portsmouth groups are open to any one, but it may be a bit far to travel for you.  I hope all turns out well for you.

Good luck.
Laurie

You may be only one person in the world, but to someone you are the world

Denise R.
on 6/8/11 2:18 pm - Manchester, NH
Welcome Sharon to New Hampshire. I am in Manchester Derry is just next door. Manchester has the Obesity Treatment Center at Catholic Medical Center. They are fabulous and have a support group that meets the last Wednesday each month. I would recommend Robert Catania MD of the Surgical Care Group. He is very down to earth and caring. He did my surgery, Realize Gastric Band in December and has taken very good care of me. Keep in touch. Denise

Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 450 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 783 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1544 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 5013 views