FGF - Proud Mom

Sookie77
on 9/8/11 10:23 pm - Milton, NH
Post Date: 9/9/11 5:19 am

Well, here it is my Son's senior pictures.  I love his smile and to know no matter what I think he is growing up.  This makes me feel good today and everyday.  I promise to get an adapter for my camera this weekend so I can post some pics of the 2 of us.  I promised this child I would climb "Table Rock" with him if I lost 100lbs.  So this past weekend we went up.  It is not a long trail less than 1/2 mile but it is very steep about a 70% incline and they call it a goat trail.  He was patient with Mom but we made it to the top.  We couldn't see anything because we were literally in the clouds but it was worth it.

You may be only one person in the world, but to someone you are the world

bamma2006
on 9/11/11 9:25 pm - Nottingham, NH
Wow Sookie,  What a handsome young man!  You should be very proud. 

Congratulations on your achievement too   It is amazing to see how far everyone has come! Keep up the great work!

IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH HELL.....KEEP GOING!!
Winston Churchill
I WILL NOT TRY..... I SIMPLY WILL

Date of Surgery - 8/15/2008
Bamma to Cameron 1/24/2006
gotsnqw
on 9/12/11 7:32 pm
congrats on your hike!! bet it felt wonderful... i know i have been doing stuff with my son and father that we (dad and i ) never could have done before and it is wonderful..

sre you talking about table top rock on dixville peak? if so bamma and i snowmobile up there all the time...

There is no need to look back unless you plan on going that way!

Sookie77
on 9/12/11 8:45 pm - Milton, NH
Yes, that is the one.  I think the snow machine would have been so much easier, but I am so proud that I made it up and back in one piece.  It was so great to do that with him.  It is a memory that I will never forget.

You may be only one person in the world, but to someone you are the world

Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 471 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 808 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1565 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 5034 views