X Post 2 years ago today

Sookie77
on 1/25/12 9:56 pm - Milton, NH
2 years ago today I lost my mom, so much has changed for me in that time.  I am now almost 130 lbs lighter and I think she would be proud of me for doing this for me and my health.  This is a video of her commital service in a little town  Errol, and my youngest son sings at the 5 minute 30 second mark.  If I could just post the pic of me sitting beside him, I would.  I never saw how big I was, and I had already lost my weight and was just waiting on a date for surgery when this was taken.  It was 2 weeks pre surgery.  Wow what a change in life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INnWun_JqbY&feature=colike

Thanks for all the support and love in this journey.

Laurie     

You may be only one person in the world, but to someone you are the world

NancyL3
on 1/30/12 5:01 am - Derry, NH
 Laurie,

I am sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

On the other hand keep up the good work with the weight loss.

Nancy
Sookie77
on 1/30/12 10:08 pm - Milton, NH
Nancy,
  thank you.  Good news after almost 4 months the scale actually moved in the right direction.  It is only 1lb but I reweighed for 4 days in a row to make sure I actually lost that pound lol
Thanks again

bamma2006
on 2/6/12 9:38 am - Nottingham, NH
Sookie,

You have indeed come a very long way.  It is so difficult to recover from the loss of a loved one.  But to have such a beautiful remembrance as that is wonderful.  You are a beautiful woman, large or small....Your mom would be so very proud.  I know mine would be too!  So keep the memories close to your heart.  Know that she is with you always.

Martha
IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH HELL.....KEEP GOING!!
Winston Churchill
I WILL NOT TRY..... I SIMPLY WILL

Date of Surgery - 8/15/2008
Bamma to Cameron 1/24/2006
Sookie77
on 2/7/12 10:45 pm - Milton, NH
Martha,
  thank you so much.  mom was a big part of my life and raising my boys.  She was there  in her special way and still is.  I can tell in some of the things I do that she would approve.  I know she would be happy with the weight loss. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 462 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 798 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1558 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 5025 views