JOINED CURVES IN NEWTON, ANYBODY INTERESTED?

southern-magnolia-mi
nerals

on 9/1/04 2:34 pm - Newton, NC
Hey everybody. I joined Curves today and they give me 2 free guest passes that includes a free body analysis, a tour of their facility, weigh-in, BMI check, measurements, and an additional free workout. These passes are good until October 1. So if anybody near me is interested, please email me, and I can give you a ticket. They are running a special too. 50% off the joining fee of 149. and first month free, after that, you pay 29.00 monthly for unlimited usage. Anyway, a free workout, that's kewl, right?!!!! just email me if you want one. Thanks bunches! Barbara -91 lbs and counting!
Sherry Sonson
on 9/1/04 2:43 pm - Valdese, NC
I emailed you
southern-magnolia-mi
nerals

on 9/2/04 6:46 am - Newton, NC
Hey Sherry, If you joined would you be coming to Newton Facility or Hickory? Let me know. Barbara
Scrappin Gal
on 4/28/06 7:26 am - Corona, CA
Whew!!! Great news!!! I know you must be incredibly relieved. Glad you went and got it checked out, though. You can never be too careful. Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend. Hugs, Kerri
serenitynow!
on 4/28/06 10:17 am - Westlake, OH
Hi Mary Jo! I'm so glad that's over for you! The waiting is always nerve wracking! Please take care of yourself and have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Jen
~*Ginger Locks*~
on 4/29/06 12:21 am - California, MD
Oh, thank goodness MJ! What a relief! I'm so glad you got that checked out and now you don't have to worry. *sigh* Now you can breathe easy! Pam
Wendy Kipp
on 4/29/06 1:15 am - MI
Hurray MJ!!!!! I am so glad!! I was really worried!! I know though that I feel really lumpy everywhere since I have lost this weight. I think it is muscle tissue with holes in it where the fat used to be!!! LOL!! Seriously though, I am really glad! Wendy
Kelli Jo
on 5/1/06 2:07 am - Katrina Land, LA
This is good news! Great to here.
Rosa G.
on 4/26/06 12:09 pm - Rutherford, NJ
I love dr bilof...He is the best ! I feel great thanks to him ! Good luck ...
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/06 9:34 pm - Paradise Regained, NJ
My surgeon is Dr. Bilof's associate - Dr. Nusbaum. I think they are both the greatest! P~ "Life is too short to wear sensible shoes!" "WWCHD?" www.weightlossnj.com - read my story!
Most Active