North Jersey Get Together?

DonnaMaria
on 7/18/10 11:02 pm
Hello. I don't know if anyone remembers me here. I had a get together two years ago. I am not vacationing this summer so will be around every weekend. Does anyone want to meet for lunch one Saturday or Sunday?
I would love to catch up with everyone. Please respond if you are interested. I am looking forward to being back on the forum!
Donna Maria
maryc543
on 7/19/10 12:08 am
I'm around...   get togethers are always fun!  count me in.   Mary

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

ebonyfigueroa
on 7/19/10 8:44 am
hi i would like to come to a get togather
yessss i go in with DR. BILOF .....   THANKS DOMINGA   WWW.GARDENSTATEBARIATRICS.COM  MAY GOD BE WITH ME THIS DAY AND ANY OTHER DAY IM SO HAPPY I CRY AS I WRITE THIS YESSSSSS PLS FEE FREE TO SHARE ANY AND EVERYTHING WITH ME
Rubyblueyes
on 7/19/10 9:41 am - Lincoln Park, NJ
Lap Band on 12/24/03 with
Hi Donna,
Count me in. I would love to get together.

Robin
Rubyblueyes
allisarin
on 7/22/10 5:53 am - Bayonne, NJ
Lap Band on 09/07/07 with
I love to come to a get together on a Thurs,Friday or Sunday. Just keep me informed
Tom C.
on 7/22/10 10:02 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Donna Maria,

Please know you're more then welcome to join us for the Inconvenient Get Together. It's on a week night, so I understand if you can't.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
DonnaMaria
on 7/25/10 7:09 am
August 1st or August 8th? Any ideas where. I think we should meet in Hackensack, Englewood, or Paramus. Let me know how those dates work for all of you.
Thanks,
Donna Maria
Most Active