It's All Over But The Approval

jlewisjr
on 5/8/03 1:44 pm - Elizabeth, NJ
I went to my cardiologist today for my test results and he gave me good news. The tests were fine and I'm cleared for surgery. His clearance letter will arrive at my surgeon's office by Monday and all that's left is senging everything into the insurance company for approval. I'm charging toward the finish line and I can't wait to join the "losing" side.
b4_real
on 5/11/03 3:08 pm
Hi there, Best wishes to you on getting your wls approval. May your wait be a short one. Hang in there.
Penny C.
on 5/12/03 12:38 am - Millville, NJ
Hang in there Jesse and good luck for a speedy approval process! Penny
melissa S.
on 5/14/03 6:41 am - asbury park, nj
Hi, Jesse I can definately relate. I called the cardiologist to make sure they sentmy approval letter, and they did!!!!!!!! my surgeon is using an orginization, called Partnership in WL.So what they do is get all my info and when my file is complete they send it over to the surgeon then, I get a date to see him. I am so happy. I called them and they said the surgeon will have my file tomarrow. I have been waiting for this for like three months, I am so happy you have know idea. I wish you the best luck!!! Hang in there We can do this!! We are half way there!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active