Burlington County Contingent

Debra T.
on 5/17/03 11:59 am - Lumberton, NJ
Hello everyone. I am from Lumberton and had my surgery on 3/11/03 with Dr. Christopher Boynton. I have lost 57 lbs in the first 9 weeks! I am able to walk now, even with my arthiritis. My husband and niece will be going for WLS after they go back to the surgeon in 2 weeks. We have a terrific support group, in Camden County, through New Beginnings. I hope you all have great support groups out there - I know it makes a difference for me. Good luck to everyone who has had or is going to have WLS. I haven't seen the dramatic changes yet, especially because I started out at 369, but I am keeping my fingers crossed, and my legs now too that I will see some big changes soon.
melissa S.
on 5/18/03 12:41 pm - asbury park, nj
Well good luck! I am sure you will see the changes in time. Just keep focus and you'll do it. God bless you !!! melissa
b4_real
on 5/21/03 4:28 pm
Congratulations on your 57lbs loss. Great job. You are doing a great . Hang in there and stay focused. Take care.....Hugs
Debra T.
on 5/23/03 3:28 pm - Lumberton, NJ
Thanks for the hugs and well wishes - great news I'm down 62 lbs now. I was finally able to get into a pair of pants that I have owned for about 6 months and was never able to get over my stomach - now I can (Yahoo!!!)
Most Active