Tracey

tlr681
on 8/29/11 6:19 am - Canada
Hi Tracey,

How are you doing?  Very well, I hope.   You're 3 months out now and I'm sure we would all love an update.
   Tina         
Surgery:  VSG with Dr. David Pace
Surgery Date :  October 17, 2011.      HW: 280    SW: 252    CW: 235    GW:  140  
tracy-harding
on 8/29/11 8:41 am - Canada
i am doing great.70 pounds gone so far with lots of hard work plus exercise.but it is so worth it just to have so much more energy and to be able to walk.i can do things now that i could never do before.i am sure in a little while you will be saying the same thing.it seems like a long wait but its worth it.how are you doing?i am looking forward to getting together sometime when jen gets everything together.
tlr681
on 8/29/11 10:53 pm - Canada
Wow 70 pounds!!  Is that including the pre-op liquid diet or just since surgery?  Either way fantastic!!  I'm doing good.  I started my liquid diet yesterday and that really sucks but I will adjust.  I have to go to St. John's again on the 9th for the follow up visit with Ralene and Rhoda.  I really hope to get my date then.   
   Tina         
Surgery:  VSG with Dr. David Pace
Surgery Date :  October 17, 2011.      HW: 280    SW: 252    CW: 235    GW:  140  
Most Active