Liquid Diet

tlr681
on 9/6/11 11:55 pm - Canada
Well I'm on day 10 of my liquid diet and I have to say I'm really not finding it too bad!  The first day was horrible and the second only slightly better but by day three I was starting to settle into it.  Now I could care less if I had solid food.  I have to work to get 800 cal into me.  Most days I could be satisfied with about 600 cal but I try to get to the 800.  I've lost 9 pounds in 10 days!  I have my next appointment on Friday.  I'll have only 12 days on the liquid diet but because of scheduling issues that will have to do.  I really hope I get my surgery date then.
   Tina         
Surgery:  VSG with Dr. David Pace
Surgery Date :  October 17, 2011.      HW: 280    SW: 252    CW: 235    GW:  140  
Tam180
on 9/7/11 9:20 pm - Conne River, Canada
I am back in St.John's till sunday  but got my grandson with me.  If you are out an about my cell is 538-7150

I still do not have an appointment,  and i am trying to be patient..Againing on to what the NP told me on the phone..

So excited for you!!!!
Tammy

tlr681
on 9/7/11 9:28 pm - Canada
Normally I would love to get together but this is going to be a really quick visit.  I have a few things to take care of and they all have to be on on Friday because I have to leave as soon as it get up on Sat to go back home.  Its the first day of hunting season and I promised my husband I would be home by early afternoon.  Not to mention I have my mother-in-law with me again.
   Tina         
Surgery:  VSG with Dr. David Pace
Surgery Date :  October 17, 2011.      HW: 280    SW: 252    CW: 235    GW:  140  
Tam180
on 9/7/11 9:37 pm - Conne River, Canada
no worries  see you another time
Tammy

TerrieNL
on 9/8/11 1:12 am - Hr. Grace, Canada
 Good Luck tom. Tina. I hope you get your date.
       Let us know what happens.
  Terrie         
Most Active