just wondering

mandy_1
on 12/14/11 1:33 am
so i was wondering... after the first referral letter is sent by your family doctor, does it normally take a while before someone from the office gets back to you... like, do they let you know that they have the referral or anything. Im just wondering because my doctor said it was sent but all kinds of things go running through my mind like, did it get there, or some other thing... its been over a month since the referral was sent (and that may not be long at all but because im not sure about anything...) just wondering... if any one has any insights id love to hear it :)
amanda 
tlr681
on 12/14/11 2:57 am - Canada
You should give Raleen a call to make sure they have received it.  Her number is 709-777-2038.  She may also be able to give you some idea as to how long it will be before you get a call to start the process.
   Tina         
Surgery:  VSG with Dr. David Pace
Surgery Date :  October 17, 2011.      HW: 280    SW: 252    CW: 235    GW:  140  
mandy_1
on 12/14/11 7:15 am
 hi tina,
thanks... is it ok just to call in there before they call you? kinda nervous :)
tlr681
on 12/14/11 9:08 am - Canada
Yes it should be fine to call.  Raleen and Rhoda are both very friendly and it is perfectly reasonable to call to confirm receipt of your referral.
   Tina         
Surgery:  VSG with Dr. David Pace
Surgery Date :  October 17, 2011.      HW: 280    SW: 252    CW: 235    GW:  140  
mandy_1
on 12/14/11 11:58 pm
 hi tina,
thanks for the advice... i called today and it was a good thing because they hadnt recieved my referral. so i got the right numbers and called my doctors office again... rayleene was really nice, the thought of the wait time is really scary though... and i have to lose about fifteen pounds first...  I need to really concentrate on getting myself healthy... wait time or not :)
Most Active