Hello out there

kellymb
on 5/29/09 12:07 pm - Albuquerque, NM
Hey New Mexican's, what's happening tonight?  I'm loving the weather, as it's windy and warm.  Doesn't it seem like 4 day weeks last longer than regular work weeks?  Today just dragged on.  I'm still on a search for good classic, black slacks - any suggestions other than my normal stomps at Marshall's, Ross or TJ Maxx?  I'm a big time thrift hound and hate the thought of paying more than $20/pair.  Maybe the word is cheap?? 

So, what is everyone doing this weekend?  Anything special going on I haven't heard about?  Not much going on that I know of. 

Well folks, have a great evening and keep this board moving.  Kelly

panorris
on 5/29/09 12:18 pm - Las Cruces, NM
There's an air show in Las Cruces this weekend.   Sounds like fun.   Unfortunately, I'm not in New Mexico this weekend, I'm in NJ.  My husband will go and tell me all about it.

Pat

Starting Weight:  282 lbs.
Day of surgery:  224 lbs
Current weight: 116.0 lbs
Goal weight:  135 lbs.

kat87120
on 5/31/09 11:06 pm - Albuquerque, NM
Hey girlie!  Saturday I did the birthday party for the little girl next door (remember Kaila... she turned 3).  The party was scheduled for 5:00 but, thank goodness, they changed it to 3:30 because at 5:15 it was raining on our side of town.  I did the TJ Max thing Saturday morning but didn't find a thing I couldn't live without (shucks!).  I'm in search of some capris that are more like yogo pants.  I would like to find a pair that are made of a nice, soft fabric but I'm not having any luck.... sure, I've found plenty of the jersey type ones but that's not what I'm in search of.

Whoo-hooo, Nee-Nee, Caitlin and I fly out EARLY Sunday morning for fun in San Antonio!  Our room is on the riverwalk so if we have a few too many while doing the touristy thing we won't have far to walk home. 

Sure hope this finds all doing great and let's all try to get atleast a faint beat back into this board!

Katherine

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
Unknown Author
Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?

Most Active