ANYONE GOING TO MEETING TOMORROW?

gchavez3
on 6/2/09 6:48 am - ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone is going to the meeting tomorrow night? It will be my first time.....hope some of you can make it....let me know if your going?

gina
kat87120
on 6/2/09 7:08 am - Albuquerque, NM
Gina, wish I was in town so I could go....  please post when the next meeting is approaching and I'll try to make it!  Good luck on your first get together, have fun!!!

Katherine

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
Unknown Author
Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?

gchavez3
on 6/2/09 2:43 pm - ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Awww bummer.  It would be really nice to meet you. I think the next one is in two weeks. Hopefully you can make it. Have fun where ever you are. Take care....

gina
meinnm
on 6/3/09 12:47 am
I will be there tonight.  Looking forward to meeting you.  Also, The Las Palmas support group meets on June 11 at 6:00 pm at the Mariott Pyramid near Paseo/Frwy.  Both groups are great!
fairy_kissez
on 6/3/09 1:52 am - Albuquerque, NM
I am going to try my best to get there if the family don't melt down, seems like they just cant seem to behave if I'm not up their butts 24/7. I need to go, I need the support!! Hope to see you there Gina, would be nice to finally meet you.

Jennifer

lapband in 2008 at 298lbs , lowest weight was 183lbs , Band almost killed me and removed in 2011. No revison because to much damage for revision.

Anti Lap-band advocate!

kellymb
on 6/3/09 12:54 pm - Albuquerque, NM
I hate to ask, but please remind me about two days in advance and hopefully, I'll see it here in time.  I really need to go for support.  Have been sliding back into some bad habits and need to "nip it in the bud"!!  I would love to meet some of you NM folks too.  Kelly
meinnm
on 6/4/09 12:52 am
It was great to see some of you last night.  Here's the info on Las Palmas/Del Sol Support group:

Thrusdays:  6:00 p.m. - Marriott Pyramid (I-25 & Jefferson)
June 11
July 23
August 20
September 17
November 12

Also, The New Beginnings Support group meets the first and third Wednesday of the month at 6:30 at Northside Presbyterian.

Like I said before, both groups are really great!

Mary
Most Active