Dear shoe....

kat87120
on 4/25/10 9:38 pm - Albuquerque, NM
....where are you?  Where has everyone gone?  Did the winds of New Mexico blow us all away?  Ohhhhh, I miss the post, please come back.....   You know that one lone shoe that you sometimes see along the side of the road?  Well, I'm feeling a bit like that shoe... I come here daily in hopes of finding another shoe, but, nope, no other shoes to be found.  Okay, I admit, it's early and that's the best metaphor I can come up with this morning! It will only get worse if someone doesn't post something soon! haha

Katherine
Albuquerque

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
Unknown Author
Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?

ahart250
on 4/26/10 5:47 am - Los Lunas, NM

I come here all the time also, but if I remember right, there is a Yahoo group that most of the New Mexicans hang out on. 

I liked your shoe metaphor, I hope to be a stiletto.

kat87120
on 4/26/10 7:28 am - Albuquerque, NM
Lord have mercy, how in the world did you read that post I left, could it have gotten any smaller in the font department???  Welll, I guess I'm completely out of the loop as I don't know anything about the yahoo group (do you have a link?). 

Ahhh, excellent choice in the shoe department!  I think I'll be a bright shiney, red stiletto!  (You've given me an idea, let's see if we can get some blood flowing back into this sight!)

Katherine

Unknown Author
Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?

ahart250
on 4/27/10 7:13 am - Los Lunas, NM

Here is the link.  I actually had a lot of trouble getting my surgery, so I cancelled my membership.  They are really nice, they used to have a monthly support group in Albuquerque, probably still do. 

[email protected]

Just follow the directions.

kat87120
on 4/27/10 7:31 am - Albuquerque, NM
Thanks ahart... I'm trying to open the link now. 

Have a great day.

Katherine

Unknown Author

Most Active