El Paso Surgeons?

helbomck
on 9/1/11 1:30 am
  Hi, I'm new again, think my morbidly obese daughter will have surgery in El Paso, 
Any  experience good or bad with Dr. Applebaumn, Dr. Lara, or Dr. Acosta?
Also,  experience with surgeons from the area?
 Thanks to everyone   
happiegirl
on 9/14/11 10:30 am - Albuquerque, NM
VSG on 04/24/12
Hello,

I just went to see Dr. Lara today.  Very friendly and made me feel comfortable.  He know's his stuff and gave me an overall good feeling.  If I was going for RNY I'd choose him in a heartbeat. 
cmcotinola
on 9/27/11 5:51 am, edited 9/27/11 5:51 am - Albuquerque, NM
Hi!
I have had my surgery on July 19, 2011 by Dr. Lara.  He was great! If I had to do it all over again I would pick him in a heartbeat.  My surgery went smooth and I felt great.  I really think he did an excellent job.
Annie_Marie
on 12/9/11 12:58 pm
New news:  I was told that Applebaum was no longer doing Bariatric.  He has another specilaty.  Dr. Acosta is a plastic surgeon, I've seen him before.  He's very good for plastic.

I've heard that Dr. Clapp is awesome.  I plan on him being my new doc, once insurance approves.
rdeason87144
on 1/6/12 12:43 pm - Rio Rancho, NM
Dr. Lara did my VSG on December 27, 2011.

He was very friendly and my surgery went GREAT!! I would definitely recommend him for your daughters surgery!
Rebecca

melly37
on 1/30/12 11:53 pm - Rio Rancho, NM
VSG on 04/03/12
Dr. Acosta is my surgeon......... Absolutely  him!!!

LapBand Surgery 01/10/08, Revison to Sleeve 04/03/12

(deactivated member)
on 11/1/12 3:41 am

Hi there :o) 

I had experience with Dr. Applebaumn ... awesome guy, but changed to Emergency Surgery. Dr. Clapp was his partner and I ended up having surgery for Gastric Bypass through him.  It was a positive experience and I would reccommend him to anyone seeking weightloss surgery.

Most Active