Good Evening New Mexico

Misty G.
on 12/18/03 6:22 am - Albuquerque, NM
Ok, so not many responses to my post? That is Ok, I assume people have stuff to do...Anyhow, hope that everyone had a good day, things are going good here, supposed to get snow here tonight ( I am in Virginia, near Norfolk, for the next 20 days ) People act like it is the end of the world! I bet that we only get like 1/2 inch, and it will be gone by noon, but they are already talking about canceling school. I tell you what, for some people tomrrow is the last kid free day for a while, they better not cancel it! When I was a freshman, there was a blizzer so bad that they let us out after lunch, my hubby who lived in the mountains at the time, had to stay the night in the highschool over night. ( It was Manzano, and I hope that no ones remembers what I am talking about and can figure out my age from that! ) Anyhow, that is all for now, time to make some grub for my babies! Misty
marmijo
on 12/18/03 10:18 am - NM
As you can see my earlier posts I have been trying to get New Mexico to chat more. You have been a godsend.Keep Postiing sooner or later we will have a full crew.
Shayna Rochel A.
on 12/18/03 12:30 pm - Monsey, NY
Hello Hello Hello.... I'm here too. So nice to hear from NM people!!! Anyone here been banded (AGB/Lap Band)? I don't believe there are any surgeons doing the band here in our lovely land of enchantment. I am actually going to be getting banded in NY in February. Anyhow I'm off to sleep off this bit of the flu I seem to have. Night night... Shayna Rochel
Most Active