Hello, New Mexico

marmijo
on 1/8/04 9:14 am - NM
I have been on vacation from my computer , it was being repaired. How is everyone? As time grows near to my appt I am beginning to get excited and nervous. Jan 26th seems so far. I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year.
shcarrigan
on 1/8/04 10:01 am - la center, wa
Hi Martina, Welcome back! I've been thinking about you! Have you got your questions all lined up for you first meeting?? Are there any questions I can help you with? Let me know if you need anything! Hang in there it will be here before you know it! Hugs Sarinda
marmijo
on 1/9/04 8:53 am - NM
No I don't have any questions, please give me all your input I can use any help I can get. Thank you bunches>>>.
marmijo
on 1/9/04 9:05 am - NM
Correction,(sorry) No I don't have any questions ready, I need to know what to ask. Please lend me your input. Thank you.
shcarrigan
on 1/15/04 12:40 am - la center, wa
Good morning Martina! I'm sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. I think having a list of questions for your surgeon is really important. I looked at a lot of profiles for ideas. By the time I got in to see my surgeon I had a long list. I also took notes( My hubby was overseas and I knew I wouldn't remember what his answers had been!) You are interviewing your surgeon. You need to know what your surgeon expects, what you should expect, what he/she will do if any complications occur. I think one of the most important questions I asked my surgeon is what complications he had encountered and what he did to treat them. Here is a great profile that has a whole list of good questions. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=c1041989149t Her name is Deb and I met her on the Texas board, she has a lot of great info on her page. My email is shcarrigan at homail dot com( of course substitute the appropriate symbols for at and dot:smile We are headed back to San Antonio this morning for the weekend but I'll be back on Tuesday. Chat with ya soon! Sarinda
Most Active