Hi there, moving to Albuquerque...anyone there??

jch1969
on 1/20/04 5:19 pm - albuquerque, NM
Hi I am moving to "The Land Of Enchantment" in 2 weeks and wondered if there was anyone around there who is looking to take on a new friend? I am 2 months post op, just got under 300 pounds, very happy about that. I hear there aren't many support groups out there, can you prove me wrong? I would like that. Would lov eto chat with you all. Jody
Richard L.
on 1/21/04 9:03 am - Albuquerque, NM
Yes, there is one in Albuquerque on Wednesday nights @ 7 pm at the UNM Hospital...email me if you need more information...God Bless..Looking forward to meeting you.
jch1969
on 1/21/04 11:13 am - albuquerque, NM
Richard, that was weird, on my e-mail, it showed that you only wrote "hello". thanks for the info...I will see you there sometime!! Jody
marmijo
on 1/22/04 9:25 am - NM
Hi, Richard, will you please give me the info on the Support group. What floor and room number.Directions, parking all the scoop. Thank you.
Richard L.
on 1/22/04 1:37 pm - Albuquerque, NM
It's at the UNMH, 2nd floor in the back past the dining hall. I usually park across the street on the 3rd floor of the garage then take that bridge that goes over Lumas then take the elevator down one floor, dining hall is to the left after you leave the elevator. Every Wednesday at 7pm. Starting Feb it will be 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 7 pm...Take care.
marmijo
on 1/22/04 9:23 am - NM
The "Land of Enchantment" is well known for its friendly people. Give a hollar when you arrive and I will be glad to meet you via e-mail or in person. I am a pre op hopeful. I go for my first visit to see if I qualify for surgery on 01/26/04. Bienvienidos (welcome)a Nuevo Mexico.
Richard L.
on 1/22/04 1:39 pm - Albuquerque, NM
I didn't even pick up the moving to the "Land of Enchantment part" I have been in Rio Rancho for almost 3 months now and I really like it here. It just takes long to drive to work and back.
Most Active