Mexico in the spring anyone??????????????????

auntieRhonda
on 2/7/13 12:20 am - Sydney, Canada

Hey again :) Would you mind answering a couple of questions ? Can you tell me if it's lapband or VSG you are planning on getting ? Also , how much you were quoted ? I have been saving for a year and half now and am ready but I don't want any unexpected costs.

Thanks, Rhonda M.

successful11
on 2/7/13 3:36 am

The surgery is the sleeve surgery or VSG, it is definetly the best!! Quote is $8700.00 , as long as your are healthy and no major health issues, that  price includes everything but your plane fare. If you giver me an email address I can e-mail you a med history form to fill out , send it back to me, I then will get a FREE phone consultation with the Dr. and he personally calls you to go over your history and your concerns and then you can decide what and when its best for you!! Talk soon

thanks

Patti

llLou
on 2/7/13 12:23 pm - Halifax NS, Canada

I went to Dr. Kelly in Mexico in November with great results. We were treated like gold. I had absolutely no complications or pain. i spent 2 days in the hospital and 2 days at a hotel where Dr. Kelly came and checked on us.The price was $5,700.His coordinator took us shopping and to dinner both nights.  Good luck. Message me with any questions. You can talk to Dr. Kelly any time with questions. I have his number and email.

valleymom40
on 2/9/13 12:07 am

thank you for the information. i am still waiting to see how it goes here but i am getting a bit impatient ...

llLou
on 2/15/13 10:11 pm - Halifax NS, Canada

I know all about waiting in Halifax! I waited for 3 years and had another 7 to wait. I was so happy when I met Dr. Kelly here in Halifax at seminar. It was the best decision I made having my VSG done by him.

Most Active