Mexico in the spring anyone??????????????????

valleymom40
on 12/22/12 8:54 am

Hey, if things don't work out in Halifax, does anyone from the Annapolis Valley want to go to Dr. Ponce DeLeon in the spring? I have spoke to Trish in Nov and it can happen quite quickly>>>>>> Want to go, anyone?    

llLou
on 12/24/12 12:15 pm - Halifax NS, Canada

Mexico is very quick to book. I got into Dr. Kelly within a month. It was the best decision of my life. You will not regret yours. I had a great and very quick recovery. dr. Kelly is fantastic. I have hear of Dr. DeLeon though. Good luc****ep us posted!

surgeryhelp
on 7/15/13 4:13 am - Halifax, Canada

Wondering if I can talk to someone about lap band surgery in Mexico?

Bajkera
on 1/11/13 1:05 pm - Canada
I am interested in this, but I just don't know about financing. I really haven't thought about this before, but my gastric band feels like it has slipped and I have started to look at my options. My band has never helped me lose weight, but from what I have been reading about the sleeve, it sounds like it could be better for me. Post-Christmas poverty has set in and I doubt that my husband would jump at the chance for me to fly to Mexico! Do you know how medical financing works?
valleymom40
on 1/13/13 12:37 am

Hi, I am not sure about the financing as I won't be going that route.  I am sure someone does on this site.

successful11
on 1/15/13 7:27 am

There is Medical Financing.ca that you can go to and apply on line. I have gone to Mexico and had the surgery , if you would like to know more about it you can email me at [email protected]!! I can even hook you up with a great surgeon and you will be treated like a queen.

auntieRhonda
on 2/6/13 10:01 pm - Sydney, Canada

Hey :) I am from Cape Breton and I am planning on going to Mexico for VSG surgery. I have not chosen a surgeon as of yet. I keep going between Dr. Ponce De Leon and Dr. Rodrigues. Can you give me a bit of info on your experience ?

successful11
on 2/6/13 11:38 pm

I have the most amazing team of doctors that I work with. You will not be disappointed if you choose to go with the Baja Med group. Our website is www.bajamedgroup.com. I can help you arrange everything you need to make this happen. Our hospital and surgeons are all certified and safe. Our chauffeurs are people that already work with the doctors so you are not worrying about taxi's etc, my email is [email protected]. E-mail me at that address and I would be more than happy to fill you in on the rest of the info.  Our wait times are very short as well and we have a special on until the end of February. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

:) Successful11

successful11
on 1/15/13 7:30 am

There is medicalfinancing.ca that you can apply online and they let you know fairly quickly if you are approved. I had my surgery in Mexico and it was the best thing | have ever done for myself.  If you woulld like to know more about price and great Dr. you can email me at [email protected]

beckymay26
on 2/3/13 12:33 am, edited 2/3/13 1:55 am - Canada

Hi i am in Digby ,can you tell me some more info I would love the chance to contact Dr.Ponce DeLeon , I had the RNY in Sept 2002 and have gained back all my weight , I am so disappointed in myself and the Dr who did my surgery is ony trying to sell me the lap band , which here is next to impossible to have any follow up , and Dr.Ellsmere wont help where he didn't do my original surgery , can you PM me the cost and contact info and what I have to do ? I am not sure if i will be ready by spring if there is a alot too do , but I can try :) any info would be great

here is my email [email protected]

thanks

Becky :)

Most Active