Just letting people know I'm here!

Nichole N.
on 5/15/09 9:17 am - Las Vegas, NV
Nothing. Just fast the night before. no pre-op diet or anything.

Congrats on getting approved! Yay!
jlrock2
on 5/15/09 7:12 am
Hi Nichole,

Thanks so much for continuing to update your site!  I hoping for a surgery date by Monday and to actually have surgery in the next couple of weeks.  As someone waiting to have the surgery it's been really difficult to find people who post on any regular basis.  I'm always searching for information just as additional knowledge and what to expect.  Thanks again!  Jamie

Jamie Lynn
Nichole N.
on 5/15/09 9:20 am - Las Vegas, NV
Congratulations Jamie! I'm always so excited for people who are starting this journey!

I read a bazillion profiles for about two weeks straight before having my surgery. I think it's a very wise thing to do. I should be posting an update sometime next week since my bandiversary is tomorrow! So feel free to check back.

-Nichole
barbccrn
on 5/15/09 12:10 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Yay...glad to see more people have found the Nevada board. Maybe this board won't be so dead anymore. Glad to see another Dr. Teng sista too. Love my RNY and love Dr. Teng.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

MARY ANN M.
on 5/16/09 2:11 am - Las Vegas, NV
I love Dr. Teng too.  I am really impressd how he runs his own support group ( will you be there Monday?) He also does all his own fills for the band.  I see on the lap band board how people get nurses and techs to do their fills and seem to have some trouble.  Also I have a friend who had Dr. Atkinsen do her RNY and when her gallbladder went off, he said he didn't do gallbladders.  She went to Dr. Teng and he took excellent care of her.  I am trying to get her to come to the support group as well.  Only 6 more days till I am on the losers bench.  I have been following the diet that Brandon gave, but I only started it last Tuesday.  I find I have a lot of head hunger but I have not given in once and each day is easier than the day before because I know I can do it, I won't be perfect but I know will at least try.

Mary Ann

Most Active