Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon Reccommendation Needed

dreamer132
on 5/13/09 12:59 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Friends!

I'm 3 years bypass post-op and doing my research into possibly getting some plastic surgery done to do some "clean up" :)

Any reccommendations of who to check into, who to avoid, comments, etc would be much appreciated.

Thanks and good luck to everyone in their pursuit of health and beauty!

Dianna
Genisis
on 3/16/10 10:47 am - NV

I am in the same stage of pursuing plastic surgery. I have found that which surgeons to see depends greatly on what procedure(s) you are interested in and the amount of skin redundancy you are dealing with.

I have had one office consult so far, and that was with Dr. Jeffrey Roth. He has a wonderful demeanor and was very patient and thorough in his explanations. He did not push any procedures or products and his fees seem to be about average for the procedures I am interested in. You can take a look at his website
www.jjrothmd.com and your first consult is free.

I have also heard great things about Dr Lane Smith in Summerlin and am considering scheduling a consult with him next.

Dr. Arthur Cambeiro is said to be one of the best surgeons for breast surgery. I believe his office is located in Henderson. However, I was cautioned about the "mini" procedures he offers for tummy and arms, but of course everyone is different so they may be appropriate procedures for someone else.

All I can say is take your time, do lots of research, plan on having multiple consults to get a real feel for the surgeons, ask lots of questions and don't allow yourself to feel rushed or pressured into anything. If you come across anyone during your research please share! Good Luck!!! 

Most Active